Ewbank's are Surreys Premier Antiques and Fine Art Auctioneers holding quarterly Antique, Fine Art, and Specialist auctions; each across three days. Apart from this they hold four Interiors auctions, and fourteen Victorian and Later auctions per annum. As one of the South of England's leading independent auctioneers they pride themselves on providing the best service, knowledge and expertise in Fine Art, Antiques and collectibles.
Chris Ewbank came to Guildford in 1982 and founded Ewbank Fine Art Auctioneers in 1990. In 1994 having initially held auctions at the Hog's Back Hotel, he acquired Ewbank’s present premises the Burnt Common Auction Rooms. It is a very prominent out of town location just off the A3 with acres of parking, ten minutes away from junction 10 of the M25 and about 4 miles from Guildford.
As a family run firm with the highest ethical standards they are dedicated to giving their clients and buyers an efficient and friendly service. They have always tried to maintain the highest standards, adhering to the principles of probity and ethics of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. All sales are conducted at their Surrey Salerooms.
Ewbank's are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
Objects "Ewbank's Auctions"
Dinky 902 Foden Flat Truck, 501, Foden Diesel 8-Wheel Wagon, 9903 Foden flat truck with tailboard, 921 - Bedford Articulated Truck, No.922 Big Bedford Lorry, 513 Guy Flat Truck, 512 Guy Flat Truck, 418 Leyland Comet Wagon, and three other trucks. ...Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid80 GBP
Chinese porcelain plaque by He Xuren, depicting a winter scene with a figure and a boat in a landscape, with calligraphy and two red seal marks, in hardwood frame, visible plaque size 23.5cm x 12.5cm, With provenance documents. ...Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid2 500 GBP
Late 19th/early 20th century Japanese carved ivory ball of many fish, 5cm diameter, on later non-matching stand, PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM CONTAINS OR IS MADE OF IVORY. Buyers must be aware that regulations of several countries, including USA, prohibit ...Read more
- Low estimate
- Show bid250 GBP
Blog posts about "Ewbank's Auctions"
Realised prices "Ewbank's Auctions "
- Lady's hallmarked 9ct gold bracelet watch
- Lady's hallmarked 9ct gold bracelet watch, another separate expanding bracelet and a 9ct. gold gentlemans watch on strap Ewbank's Auctions
- Chinese green stone bangle Diameter 2.5
- Chinese green stone bangle Diameter 2.5" Ewbank's Auctions
- Victorian photo frame
- Victorian photo frame, silver pocket watch 9ct gold pocket watch and other items Ewbank's Auctions
- 20th century Chinese porcelain plaque depicting eight figures
- 20th century Chinese porcelain plaque depicting eight figures, calligraphy, and red seal mark, typed label verso reading 'Purchased in Yangdi village on the Li river, near Gullin May 1986', 12.5010 Ewbank's Auctions
- Quantity of books on the topography and travel of Scotland
- Quantity of books on the topography and travel of Scotland Ewbank's Auctions
Find address and telephone number to Ewbank's Auctions