Ewbank's are Surreys Premier Antiques and Fine Art Auctioneers holding quarterly Antique, Fine Art, and Specialist auctions; each across three days. Apart from this they hold four Interiors auctions, and fourteen Victorian and Later auctions per annum. As one of the South of England's leading independent auctioneers they pride themselves on providing the best service, knowledge and expertise in Fine Art, Antiques and collectibles.
Chris Ewbank came to Guildford in 1982 and founded Ewbank Fine Art Auctioneers in 1990. In 1994 having initially held auctions at the Hog's Back Hotel, he acquired Ewbank’s present premises the Burnt Common Auction Rooms. It is a very prominent out of town location just off the A3 with acres of parking, ten minutes away from junction 10 of the M25 and about 4 miles from Guildford.
As a family run firm with the highest ethical standards they are dedicated to giving their clients and buyers an efficient and friendly service. They have always tried to maintain the highest standards, adhering to the principles of probity and ethics of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. All sales are conducted at their Surrey Salerooms.
Ewbank's are members of Association of Accredited Auctioneers - AAA combines 20 UK auction houses, with a combined annual turnover of over £200m. Each member auction house has built a reputation for quality and integrity, many over a period of hundreds of years. AAA members are committed to the highest standards of creditability and services to buyers and sellers.
Objects "Ewbank's Auctions"
- Low estimate
- Show bid200 GBP
Blog posts about "Ewbank's Auctions"
Realised prices "Ewbank's Auctions "
- Collection of silver proof coins in presentation cases
- Collection of silver proof coins in presentation cases Ewbank's Auctions
- A large quantity of books on various topics to include history
- A large quantity of books on various topics to include history, archaeology, natural history etc to also include a small collection of Red Guides, and Charles Dickens novels Ewbank's Auctions
- Comus by J MIlton illustrated by Arthur Rackham
- Comus by J MIlton illustrated by Arthur Rackham, published London Ewbank's Auctions
- Oak coffer of plank construction on bracket feet
- Oak coffer of plank construction on bracket feet Ewbank's Auctions
- Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society volume 55
- Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society volume 55, Japanese and Korean Art and Design Victoria and Albert museum publications and eight similar titles Ewbank's Auctions
- Ewbank's Auctions has 318 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Ewbank's Auctions