Established in 1978, Fraser’s Autographs is one of the world's largest autograph dealers. Located in the heart of London's Mayfair at Bloomsbury House, they share an office with the UK's fourth largest auction house, Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions. In sharing this space they have access to an unrivalled breath of market leading knowledge. Fraser’s Autographs, a division of the Stanley Gibbons Group plc, has been the home of autograph collecting for over 30 years and is a globally recognised name and a brand synonymous with quality and expertise. They are a team of dedicated and professional enthusiasts who are happy to serve individual collectors, investors and institutions. They have a large selection of autographs and manuscripts spanning centuries and in to suit various price ranges.
As well as selling autographs they buy them and do so around the world. They always look to acquire quality items either for outright purchase or as an auction consignment and are happy to deal with individual items as well as collections.
Based on Maddox Street in Mayfair, London, the office is convenient for transportation links, excellent hotels, many heritage sites and corporate headquarters. Clients are welcome to visit our offices at their convenience. The secure online payment processing system means that clients can order items online with confidence.
Blog posts about "Fraser's Autographs"
Realised prices "Fraser's Autographs "
- PITT, WILLIAM - THE YOUNGER. Letter Signed - (LS)
- PITT, WILLIAM - THE YOUNGER. An interesting signed document from Pitt The Younger to Reverend J. Holmes. The letter, in the neat hand of a secretary, is evidently one of many written to various correspondents in an effort to seek support in the General Election. This method was ultimately successful and Pitt was elected as Member of Parliament for Cambridge University in June 1802. Signed at the close "W. Pitt". One page, Pembroke Hall, 29th June 1802, with integral address leaf. Measures 249x200 mm. In very good condition with some very light overall age wear and a paper repair to the left hand side of the letter. In full: 'The repeated Marks which I have had the happiness to receive of the partiality and Confidence of the University of Cambridge, encourage me again to offer myself as a Candidate for the Honor of representing it in Parliament; and I take the liberty of requesting your Interest and support. I flatter myself that it will not be necessary for me to solicit the attendance of such of my Friends as are at a distance, but if there should arise any appearance of a Contest, I trust you will allow me to trouble you with a further application.'. Framed - (3) Fraser's Autographs
- PUCCINI, GIACOMO. Photograph Signed - (SP)
- PUCCINI, GIACOMO. A striking matte-finish 3.25x5" postcard photo of the dignified seated composer, boldly and clearly signed in ink "Giacomo Puccini, 1916." Matted and framed to an overall size of 6.75x8.75". In fine , clean condition.. Framed - (3) Fraser's Autographs
- RUSSIAN COSMONAUTS
- RUSSIAN COSMONAUTS Photograph Signed - (SP) A vintage group portrait of the first Russian cosmonauts, signed by nine cosmonauts in the lower margin of the photograph in blue biro; Vladimir Komarov, Yuri Gagarin, Gherman Titov, Valentina Tereshkova, Valery Bykovsky, Andrian Nikolayev, Pavel Popovich, Boris Yegorov and Konstantin Feoktistov. Measures 138x196mm and is unframed. In good condition, with a small tear to the top edge and slight wear to the corners. An excellent grouping of signatures. Fraser's Autographs
- KENNEDY, JOHN F. Memorabilia - (MEM)
- KENNEDY, JOHN F. A single hair from the head of President John F. Kennedy, cut by his personal barber Harry Gelbart at Peter Lawford's Santa Monica beach house in July 1963. Lawford was the husband of Kennedy's sister Pat and a useful link for the Kennedy's to the world of celebrities, including the rest of Sinatra's infamous 'Rat Pack'. The hairs are presented in a perspex slide, mounted together with a photograph of Kennedy and a brief description of the piece. Sold together with a copy of a signed letter of authenticity from Gelbart describing how he was introduced to Kennedy and why he collected the hair. A rare opportunity to purchase such an unusual piece of memorabilia.. Unframed - (1) Fraser's Autographs
- ARMSTRONG, NEIL
- ARMSTRONG, NEIL Memorabilia - (MEM) A dinner invitation for Mr and Mrs Brisson to attend a dinner at Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles on 13th August 1969. The dinner was given by President Richard Nixon in honour to the Apollo 11 astronauts. The invitation was signed by Neil Armstrong in black pen. 100 x 63 mm, cardstock. The name of the recipient written in hand, otherwise printed. In good condition with very minimal fading to one line of the signature and remnants of mounting to the reverse. Fraser's Autographs
- Fraser's Autographs has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fraser's Autographs