Established in 1978, Fraser’s Autographs is one of the world's largest autograph dealers. Located in the heart of London's Mayfair at Bloomsbury House, they share an office with the UK's fourth largest auction house, Dreweatts & Bloomsbury Auctions. In sharing this space they have access to an unrivalled breath of market leading knowledge. Fraser’s Autographs, a division of the Stanley Gibbons Group plc, has been the home of autograph collecting for over 30 years and is a globally recognised name and a brand synonymous with quality and expertise. They are a team of dedicated and professional enthusiasts who are happy to serve individual collectors, investors and institutions. They have a large selection of autographs and manuscripts spanning centuries and in to suit various price ranges.
As well as selling autographs they buy them and do so around the world. They always look to acquire quality items either for outright purchase or as an auction consignment and are happy to deal with individual items as well as collections.
Based on Maddox Street in Mayfair, London, the office is convenient for transportation links, excellent hotels, many heritage sites and corporate headquarters. Clients are welcome to visit our offices at their convenience. The secure online payment processing system means that clients can order items online with confidence.
Blog posts about "Fraser's Autographs"
Realised prices "Fraser's Autographs "
- ROYAL WEDDING 2011 - WILLIAM & KATE. Memorabilia - (MEM)
- ROYAL WEDDING 2011 - WILLIAM & KATE. A piece of wedding cake from the marriage of William and Catherine on 29th April 2011, complete in original decorative presentation tin designed by Peter Windett and Sally Magnum, with accompanying embossed printed and numbered card reading: "With best wishes from TRH The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall in celebration of the wedding of TRH The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge". A wonderful item, apparently presented by The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall to those involved in the wedding service, guests and long serving members of the Royal staff.. Unframed - (1) Fraser's Autographs
- BRASSAI. Photograph Signed - (SP)
- BRASSAI Photograph Signed - (SP) A signed photograph entitled 'Picasso at Notre-dame-de-vie' which depicts famed Spanish artist Pablo Picasso seated outdoors, between two dog statues. Picasso and Brassaï became friends in 1949 and Brassai visited his studio to photograph the artist. Signed "Brassai" in fine black pen across the bottom white margin. In good condition, mounted, framed and glazed. Fraser's Autographs
- WASHINGTON, GEORGE. Memorabilia - (MEM)
- WASHINGTON, GEORGE. A single hair from the head of George Washington, first president of the United States of America. The hair was part of a lock originally owned by Eleanor Parke Curtis (granddaughter of Martha Washington). Sold together with copies of the original accompanying note and a signed statement authenticating the same by handwriting expert Charles Hamilton. A remarkable piece of memorabilia.. Unframed - (1) Fraser's Autographs
- QUEEN ELIZABETH, THE QUEEN MOTHER. Photograph Signed - (SP)
- QUEEN ELIZABETH, THE QUEEN MOTHER. A Christmas and New Year card, c. mid-1940s, signed "Elizabeth R" in black ink, and showing Elizabeth, King George VI and the princesses Elizabeth and Margaret, posed around a piano. Overall size (when open) approx. 150x345mm. In excellent condition.. Unframed - (1) Fraser's Autographs
- KENNEDY, JACQUELINE . Memorabilia - (MEM)
- KENNEDY, JACQUELINE . The Farmington Miss Porter's School year book from 1947, generously inscribed by then 18 year old Jacqueline Bouvier. "Dear Gams, How I'll miss leaping around the stable with you - though I must admit you're more conscientious in that field than I am! Won't it be sweet when our two little fathers come up to graduation together! Lots of love. Jackie". Jacqueline Kennedy went to Miss Porter's School, located in Farmington, Connecticut, from 1944 to 1947. The book has got usual wear to the cover (hardback) but the binding is intact. The stiching is loose to the first two pages. Size 200 x 270 x 8 mm.. Bulk - (5) Fraser's Autographs
- Fraser's Autographs has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fraser's Autographs