Time & Again Galleries
Time & Again Antiques was conceived by Gloria Zimmerman and Daryl Mal in the Park Slope section of Brooklyn, New York in March of 1985. Jeffrey Zimmerman took over the business in 1989. He moved the operation to Coney Island Avenue in Brooklyn, then the heart of the exploding Wholesale/Retail antiques district and converted the “antiques store" into a wholesale/retail outlet selling fine art and furniture to antiques dealers across America and all over Europe.
Jeff Zimmerman's antiques business acumen was acquired from the bottom up working for some of the most well-known and successful dealers at the time including Aladdin Antiques, Smitty's Fine Furniture, Bernstein's, Associated Antiques, Sack's Antiques, Antiques Plus and Ronald F. Tyler Antiques. In 1996, with great insight into the changing antiques market and with an eye towards the burgeoning auction mentality precipitated by growth of eBay, Mr. Zimmerman expanded the business and moved it out to Linden, New Jersey. Under the guidance of Abbe Lasker and Hilary Lasker-Scheer, Time & Again Auction Galleries was born.
Time & Again Galleries accept consignments, purchase outright, provide partial and complete estate removal as well as appraisals and cleanouts and on-site house sales. Their gallery is open daily with over 5000 sq. ft filled with merchandise for sale.
Time & Again Galleries does it all. They have decades of experience and knowledge and pride themselves on delivering the best customer care in the business.
Blog posts about "Time & Again Galleries"
Realised prices "Time & Again Galleries "
- Pair Ulrich Eichinger framed oils on board
- Pair Ulrich Eichinger framed oils on board\nEach depicting "Rabbi". Signed upper left & upper right "U. Eichinger". Framed approx. 15" x 12.25". Image approx. 10.5" x 8". Time & Again Galleries
- Redlich & Co.
- Redlich & Co.\nOval shape, Approx. 20" x 14 1/2", floral repousse design Approx. 48 ozt. Time & Again Galleries
- Group lot assorted silver
- Group lot assorted silver\nIncludes: 1-8" H silver reticulated basket with swivel handle. 1- "800" silver & enamelled lipstick. 12 sterling silver straw/spoons. 1-7" open reticulated floral design sterling silver bud vase with crystal insert by Mauser. Time & Again Galleries
- Knabe baby grand piano with bench
- Knabe baby grand piano with bench\nVarnished case. Approx. 58" long. Time & Again Galleries
- Framed reverse painting on glass
- Framed reverse painting on glass\n"St. George". Approx. 11.25" x 9" Time & Again Galleries
- Time & Again Galleries has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Time & Again Galleries