Artnet Auctions offers online auctions around the clock, with modern and contemporary art along with photos and lithographs by prominent artists is auctioned. Artnets knowledgeable experts gives you advise on auction estimates and values the art before it is placed for sale on Artnets website. Collectors from all around the world visit the website every day and its items thereby reaches a global audience.
- Low estimate
- Show bid20 100 GBP
Blog posts about "Artnet"
- Business as usual: Barnebys at the Art Business Conference
- Earlier this month, Barnebys took part in London's Art Business Conference, where industry professionals met to discuss the hottest topics on the art market. Pontus Silfverstolpe, co-founder of Barnebys, took part in a discussion entitled ''Online Brand: a must for trust and success.''
- Barnebys Pontus Silfverstolpe delves into the realms of online at this year's Art Business Conference
- Pontus Silfverstolpe, Barnebys co-founder, will join art and antiques industry experts for the Art Business Conference on 1st September, 2016.
- New Consignment - Picasso
- An artist like Picasso hardly needs any introduction. A jack of all trades, he mastered them all with an estimated artist output of around 50,000 items which includes paintings, prints, sculptures, ceramics, collage and textiles.
- What's it Worth? Madame Chiang Kai-shek
- Two first editions of paintings by Madame Chiang Kai-Shek arrived through the valuation service this month which proved particularly interesting as they were signed with a personal dedication to the Ambassador of Nicaragua in 1970s.
- Shoes: Pleasure and Pain
- The V&A Museum are kicking off June with an exhibition that explores our love hate relationship with shoes.
Realised prices "Artnet "
Find address and telephone number to Artnet