Ansorena started as a jeweller’s workshop, which was founded in 1845. Ansorena then held its first auction in 1974 after the company relocated to Calle Alcalá 52––Madrid's most emblematic street, near some of Madrid’s most important museums. Ansorena offers a wide range of fine art and antique objects such as paintings from various time periods, jewels, carpets, and furniture. Their team of experts also performs valuations.
Blog posts about "Ansorena"
- From Madrid, La Laguna, Barcelona to Paris
- From Hemingway to Picasso, Fitzgerald and Dali, the sleeping beauty that is Paris has seen creatives flutter to the city. Since the early 1920s, thanks to Gertrude Stein championing mavericks of the arts in her Paris salon, the city has continued to be a home for artists.
- Madrid artist Gutiérrez Solana and Afro-Cuban artist Wilfredo Lam at auction
- At Madrid's Ansorena two important 20th century artists who made a significant impact on Europe's art scene will be at auction. The work of José Gutiérrez Solana and Wifredo Lam will be going under the hammer during the sale on 15th-17th June.
Realised prices "Ansorena "
- Ansorena has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Ansorena