Original Poster Barcelona
Original Poster Barcelona is a Spanish auction house located in Barcelona. This is the first Spanish auction house specialized on Vintage Posters, They have the past 20 years been selling posters from the end of the19th century, their posters are ranging from different topics such as Art, Advertisement, Decorative, Travel, Political campaigns, War, Cinema,
Blog posts about "Original Poster Barcelona"
- Bienvenido España - Barnebys opens up in Spain!
- We are today launching Barnebys.es. From day one Barnebys vision was crystal clear; allow both new and experienced auction buyers to easily find new items at auction houses around the world. The time has now come for Spain!
Realised prices "Original Poster Barcelona "
- Garçon! Un Coca des Incas - Le meilleur apéritif
- Elegant design depicting a gentleman seated in a bar asking for... a yummy cocaine drink! An interesting poster noting the historical acceptance of cocaine, even as an ingredient in many popular ?tonics? of the day. Printed in lithograph by Revechon, linen backed, A+ condition. Dimensions in inches: 57 x 42.1''. Original Poster Barcelona
- ROBYS Monsoleil - Léger. Fin. Délicat. - Les bons vins Guillot
- Lithograph poster advertising a wine produced by Guillot. Using his usual sense of humour, Robys has realised a fun and effective ad image. Printed by Pub. St. Etienne, linen backed, A+ condition. Dimensions in inches: 60.6 x 44''. Original Poster Barcelona
- Fly Iberia. Airlines of Spain - Segovia: the Royal Alcazar
- Poster promoting Iberia flights to Segovia, using a view of the "Royal Alcazar? along with its aqueduct. Lithograph poster printed by Rasgo, linen backed, A condition. Dimensions in inches: 36.6 x 24.4''. Original Poster Barcelona
- PERE PRUNA El Pessebre de Pau Casals
- Lithograph poster advertising an execution of "El Pessebre", an original musical composition by Pau Casals, held at the Palau de la Música Catalana (Barcelona) between the end of 1967 and the beginning of 1968. Although the texts and the general atmosphere of "El Pessebre" are Catalan, the aim of the composition is to give a message to the entire humanity: a message of faith, hope, purity and peace, intended to rescue the humanity and bring people together. A condition. Dimensions in inches: 18.9 x 9.8''. Cartel promocionando el espectáculo "El Pessebre", composición musical original de Pau Casals, celebrado en el Palau de la Música Catalana de Barcelona, durante las fiestas de Navidad de 1967-1968. Aunque el texto y la atmósfera general de "El Pessebre" son catalanes, la voluntad de la obra es enviar un mensaje de fe, esperanza y pureza a la humanidad, con la intención de redimirla y de unir a todos los pueblos en la paz. Impreso en litografía. Conservación A. Original Poster Barcelona
- "Pathé Baby - Reyes?
- Lithograph poster advertising Pathé Baby amateur film system. Basically, the ad suggests Spanish parents to buy Pathé Baby as a gift ?from Los Reyes?. The festivity of the Reyes Magos (the Spanish for the Epiphany, on January 6th) is the main (and the best-loved) Christmas tradition in Spain. Printed by Graf. Bobes, A condition. Dimensions in inches: 27.6 x 19.3''. Original Poster Barcelona
- Original Poster Barcelona has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Original Poster Barcelona