The London Auction Rooms
The London Auction Rooms is based in the heart of London, at St James’ Square. The London Auction Rooms holds monthly auctions that are comprised of high quality Antique Vintage and Modern Jewellery, Watches, Bijouterie, and Silver. They also hold quarterly sales of European and Asian Works of Art.
The principal valuer Phillip Knapper brings over 38 years of experience and has worked in the UK, North America, and Europe. Valuations are by appointment only.
Blog posts about "The London Auction Rooms"
Realised prices "The London Auction Rooms "
- A Gentleman's white 18 Carat Gold and Diamond set
- A Gentleman's white 18 Carat Gold and Diamond set Dress Ring. Size N. Fully hallmarked. 6.8 grams. The London Auction Rooms
- Emerald and Diamond Ring
- A Good Emerald and Diamond Ring. Approximately 5 carats. Size N and a half. 7.1 grams. The London Auction Rooms
- A Chinese Jade Carving. 20th century. Of pebble form
- A Chinese Jade Carving. 20th century. Of pebble form, carved with a Qing Dragon and bud foliage. Of pale green and dark green colour with russlettes. 8.8cm long. 4cm wide. The London Auction Rooms
- Omega Speedmaster
- An Omega Speedmaster. Circa 1961. The 30 mm black dial signed. With three subsidiary dials and center seconds sweep hand in white. The hour and minute hands in steel.The 17 jewel movement number 19832803. The 35 mm case numbered 2998-6 and with two buttons. Steel bracelet. The London Auction Rooms
- A Pair of George II Sugar Nips. Circa 1755. No
- A Pair of George II Sugar Nips. Circa 1755. No makers mark. Lion passant only. Of typical form. Engraved with the initials M L. 12cm long. 38.2 grams. 1.22 ounces. The London Auction Rooms
- The London Auction Rooms has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to The London Auction Rooms