The London Auction Rooms
The London Auction Rooms is based in the heart of London, at St James’ Square. The London Auction Rooms holds monthly auctions that are comprised of high quality Antique Vintage and Modern Jewellery, Watches, Bijouterie, and Silver. They also hold quarterly sales of European and Asian Works of Art.
The principal valuer Phillip Knapper brings over 38 years of experience and has worked in the UK, North America, and Europe. Valuations are by appointment only.
Blog posts about "The London Auction Rooms"
Realised prices "The London Auction Rooms "
- A Silver Mounted Decanter and Stopper, with label.
- A Silver Mounted Decanter and Stopper, with label. Birmingham 2000. Of square section with bulbous stopper. 26cm high. The London Auction Rooms
- Clock Garniture Set
- A French Gilt Brass Clock Garniture Set. 19th century. The 100 mm dial with visible escapement and Roman numerals. The eight day movement striking on a gong. With pendulum and key. The clock 40 cm high. 22 cm wide. 14 cm deep. The vases 25 cm high. The London Auction Rooms
- Cluster Ring
- A Fine Diamond Cluster Ring. Of oval form. With a central large stone, approx. 0.60 carats surrounded by approximately 30 small stones. Size P and a half. Set in high carat white metal. 6.2 grams. The London Auction Rooms
- Faberge Lorgnettes
- Faberge.A Pair of Yellow Gold Lorgnettes. 19th century. With bright cut engraved decoration. With Russian marks. 110 mm long. 27.8 grams (all in). The London Auction Rooms
- A 17th Century Chinese Bronze Candler Holder
- A 17th Century Chinese Bronze Candler Holder. Cast in the form of a winged Dragon. Dark brown patination with patches of verdigree. 14cm high. 22cm long. Provenance. Private collection Cheshire, England. The London Auction Rooms
- The London Auction Rooms has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to The London Auction Rooms