The London Auction Rooms
The London Auction Rooms is based in the heart of London, at St James’ Square. The London Auction Rooms holds monthly auctions that are comprised of high quality Antique Vintage and Modern Jewellery, Watches, Bijouterie, and Silver. They also hold quarterly sales of European and Asian Works of Art.
The principal valuer Phillip Knapper brings over 38 years of experience and has worked in the UK, North America, and Europe. Valuations are by appointment only.
Blog posts about "The London Auction Rooms"
Realised prices "The London Auction Rooms "
- A Chinese Stoneware Brush Pot. Circa 1900
- A Chinese Stoneware Brush Pot. Circa 1900. With sprigged decoration in the form of a bird perched amongst bamboo. With four character seal mark to base. 14cm high. 8.2cm diameter. No damage. The London Auction Rooms
- A George III Gold and Mother of Pearl Gentleman's
- A George III Gold and Mother of Pearl Gentleman's Snuff Box. Circa 1760. Of oval form with linier carved decoration. 75mm wide. 55mm deep. The London Auction Rooms
- Three Stone Diamond Ring
- A Three Stone Diamond Ring. Set in high carat white metal. Of wirework twist form. Size L and a half. 10.4 grams. The London Auction Rooms
- An Opal and Diamond Ring. Set in high carat yellow
- An Opal and Diamond Ring. Set in high carat yellow metal. Size R. 4.3 grams. The London Auction Rooms
- Diamond and Blue Enamel Snake Necklace
- A Fine Victorian Old Cut Diamond and Blue Enamel Snake Necklace. Ruby Eyes.Set in high carat yellow metal. Tests as 18 carat gold. The largest stone approximately 1.34 carats. With five other graduated stone and further Rose Cut Diamonds. 390 mm long. 39.2 grams. With original fitted case. The London Auction Rooms
- The London Auction Rooms has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to The London Auction Rooms