Campbells, located in West Sussex in a charming, character-filled listed building, holds regular monthly sales of antique and clean general furntiure, ceramics and glass, fine art, clocks and watches, silver, gold and jewellery, metalware and miscellaneous, books and all collectables.
Campbells operate with a small, friendly and professional team, all with many years of experience.
- United Kingdom
Blog posts about "Campbells"
- From Hepburn to hibiscus: Why Warhol went with flowers
- In the summer if 1964, Andy Warhol set to work on his Flowers series. But why exactly did an artist, obsessed with decay, the culture of celebrity and consumerism draw upon nature for inspiration?
- 7 New Consignments!
- This week we bring news of not one – but a staggering seven artworks being snapped up for sale via the valuation service, all from a single client.
- Manus x Machina: Art in an Age of Technology
- Since last October, when ''Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology'' was revealed as the theme for 2016's Met Gala Costume ball, the fashion and culture world have been eager to see what ensembles the fashion elite will reveal on the Metropolitan Museum of Art's red carpet.
- The fashion influence of Andy Warhol
- Andy Warhol’s love affair with fashion started long before the seminal artist became famous. Starting out in the 1950s, he actively pursued work as a fashion illustrator in New York, illustrating for magazines such as Harper’s Bazaar and Vogue.
- The world's first online antiques school launched
- The world's first online antiques school has been launched, MyAntiqueSchool, which features online tutorials by some of the biggest names in art and antiques.
Realised prices "Campbells "
- Campbells has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Campbells