Since their establishment in 1976, Heritage Auctions have developed their business into being the world's third largest auction house. With a major development of the functions of their website, Heritage Auctions online services have become leading in their field of business. For instance, Heritage Auctions offer an online service called Heritage Live, where real-time auctions allow customers to participate regardless of where in the world they might be. It is often possible to place a bid before the live auction.
Heritage Auctions have a wide range of departments for their big number of lots. For instance, you can find movie posters, coins, wine, comics and much more, and of course art and antiques.
Hertiage has a huge customer base with over 860 000 members. With a staff containing more than 100 experts and 300 professionals, Heritage Auctions always benefit the customer, helping them complement their collections. Heritage Auctions are well aware of their social responsibility and are continuously arranging charity and fundraising auctions, collecting money for necessary purposes.
Blog posts about "Heritage Auctions"
- Rock Memorabilia for sale - Cobain Guitar
- Celebrity memorabilia always creates a lot of interest. Whether it is serious collectors or diehard fans, when an item with famous provenance comes up for sale, it sets tongues wagging.
- Prince's ''Yellow Cloud'' guitar expected to fetch more than £20 000 at auction
- Funk legend Prince's death on April 21 sent shock waves around the world. Known for his flamboyant stage presence as much as his music, Prince's stagewear and instruments became as much of an icon as the man himself.
- JK Rowling's Harry Potter chair sells for £280 000 at Heritage Auctions
- The chair that JK Rowling sat in to write the first two Harry Potter novels has sold this week at Heritage Auctions, New York, for a magical $394 000 (£280 000.)
- Lock of Lennon's hair at auction for $15 000
- There's something hairy about Heritage's sale taking place this month...
- Heritage 2015 sales total $860 million
- Auction giant Heritage have reported their best year since 1976, with 2015 totalling $860 million (£598 million) in sales.
Realised prices "Heritage Auctions "
- Heritage Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Heritage Auctions