Blog posts about "Fusco Auctions"
Realised prices "Fusco Auctions "
- JC Leyendecker RARE "Is He Safe - Or Out?" Lithograph from 1910 Popular Magazine
- JC Leyendecker (1874-1951) RARE "Is He Safe - Or Out?" Lithograph from 1910 Popular Magazine cover; offered here is an extremely RARE JC Leyendecker 22x28 lithograph titled, "Is He Safe - Or Out?", that was printed from the original painting that was featured on the cover of the April 1910 issue of The Popular Magazine published by Street & Smith; litho was produced by Close, Graham and Scully, Inc for Street & Smith and is one of only (2) known in existence; the other is a part of the Leyendecker Collection on file at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City; this particular lithograph hung in Cleveland Municipal Stadium's Stadium Club Restaurant during the 1970's and was obtained by a former employee of the Stadium Club; measures a handsome 22" x 28" H and is matted and framed to measure 34" x 40" H; slight water damage to the bottom border that does not affect the lettering at the bottom; pin holes in a couple of the corners, but still an amazing find; included in the photos is a shot of the 1910 Pulp Mag, The Popular Magazine, featuring Leyendecker's work on the cover; The Met archives include the other piece - assession #1973.624.3 - and was donated to the museum by a William C. Moore in 1973. Fusco Auctions
- Austria Scott 405//427 F-VF OG NH SCV.$648
- 1945 Overprinted Hitler near set Scott 405-427 (missing Scott 418), Unused with F-VF centering, full never hinged original gum. 2013 SCV.$648 Fusco Auctions
- Pair of Willie Wilson Autographed Baseballs
- Lot of (2) Official MLB Bud Selig Baseballs signed by Wilson on the sweet spot in blue ink; nice, clean signatures; signed at the Negro League Baseball Museum Legacy Awards Ceremony on 1-13-07; lot comes with a COA from Fusco Auctions. Fusco Auctions
- Buckminster Fuller Autographed Time Magazine Cover 1964. Comes with LOA from JSA
- Buckminster Fuller Autographed Time Magazine Cover 1964. Comes with LOA from JSA: A really nice autographed Time Magazine cover from the Harvard trained architect. He was one of the most famous architect of the time. Magazine is from 1964. Fusco Auctions
- (1000-1200) U.S. & Foreign Post Card Lot
- A real hodge podge of both U.S. and foreign cards, mostly picture postcards for towns, views and touristy type places. The lot runs from earlies to modern chromes with a little bit of everything in between. Some decent cards here so don't overlook it. Suggested bid $100 Fusco Auctions
- Fusco Auctions has 0 objects in the categories.
Find address and telephone number to Fusco Auctions