Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
Blog posts about "Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service"
Realised prices "Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service "
- (8) MISC. PIECES OF 19TH CENT. WOODEN WARE
- (8) PIECES OF WOODEN WARE INC. 17 1/2" WARPING PADDLE, 14" SHUTTLE, 8" CHIP CARVED MASHER, 8 3/4" HANDLED WINDER, (2) 5" COMBS, 7 3/4" TURNED WOODEN MASHER AND A 6" WOODEN MALLET Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
- MANUSCRIPT LEDGERS, RECORDS AND DIARIES - 6 Volumes
- *Records of the Hollis Evangelical Sabbath School Society, Framingham (1853-1871) which includes their Constitution. In half leather, VG. *James Perrine Family Expenses, January - December 1861. [1 Corset 1.50, 10 lb Butter 2.50, Oysters .60, Silk Cord .17, 1 pr gloves .30, 4 doz eggs .40]. Bound in full leather, VG. *Cash Receipt Book 1905-1907, Good. *Washburn Reynold & Co doing business with P. Murray in 1857, book mostly blank, in leather, Good. *1924 Ready Reference Diary, Good. *Small book of handwritten poetry, circa 1880, Good. Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
- GATES CAPS & THERMOSTATS METAL DISPLAY RACK
- GATES CAPS & THERMOSTATS METAL DISPLAY RACK (16 3/4" T X 17 1/4" W) Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
- CHILDREN'S BOOKS - 5 Volumes
- *Aunt Louisa's London Toy Books - Sing a Song of Six-Pence (c1867) London: Frederick Warne & Co., [on paper], Very Good Condition. *Jack the Giant Killer (c1860) London: Darton & Co. , Good Condition [spine wear/tear, foxing]. *The Cradle Hymn, With Morning and Evening Prayers by Dr. Watts (c1840)  with hand-coloured plates, Fair Condition [spine stitched, damp marks, edge chips]. *The Entertaining History of Whittington and His Cat, Mark's Edition (c1840) London: J. L. Marks, Poor Condition [spine stiched, page tears with no loss]. *The History of Five Little Pigs, Aunt Mavor's Little Library (c1855) London: G. Routledge & Co., un-coloured, Cover Good [stains, reinforced spine], Interior VG Condition. Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
- Mandel's System of Music in Five Parts by [Charles Mandel]
- (c1869) London: Boosey and Co. SCARCE, 1 in OCLC. x, , 374pp, bound in maroon cloth with bevelled edges, aeg, musical notation throughout. Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service
- Gallery at Knotty Pine Auction Service has 0 objects in the categories.